What are you annual or long term goals? This is assuming that you have made them.
Do you want to:
- Ramp up productivity in your business?
- Reduce ongoing business expenses?
- Hire your first employee?
- Create a new customer service process?
- Increase traffic on your website or blog?
- Create or launch a new product?
- Start maximizing Social Media Marketing?
- Improve the financial wellbeing of your business.
I have clients who chosen to do one of these items in 2019. When working with them, getting them to decide on the goal is the hardest part. Once the decision is made and we know what the goals are, then it is simply a matter of determining the process to implement to reach the goal.
Like any plan or process you break down the steps, determine a deadline for each step and make sure that there are measurable all along the path to ensure that all is getting done and in the proper order.
While the outcome is not guaranteed, the process can then be modified to help achieve the goals if at first there is not success.
What are your businesses goals for the year? 3 years? 5 years?