I have a client that has stalled sales and has stalled their rebranding.
I have encouraged them to follow their Board’s recommendation and rebrand the company, it has been a few decades since the last rebranding, or was it the creation of the company?
When the company decided to go forward, I outlined a rough plan for them to jumpstart their marketing and sales processes:
- Create a new logo
- New business cards, where all employees have the same design
- New website, the existing has decades old photos and an early 2000’s look and feel
- Start Social media – it may not be a driving factor in their industry, but have ease of access to potential clients via all venues should be available
- Constant Contact (CC)– current they do an e-mail blast with no data to analyze
- Trade shows they will attend multiple this year, they need measurables and names to add to the Constant Contact listing
- Follow ups – with the CC analytics they can then identify the opens and clicks for follow-up
- With the appropriate follow-up; prospects are a potential
- Some of these prospects can become actual sales
- With the rebranding there can be the consistent message send through all marketing channels
- Networking, you can’t ignore networking in its multiple forms to also pull clients to the businessIt will be interesting to see how this all plays out for the client.